Sacha Jacq Interiors is growing! We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic designer to join our team.
The role of designer would entail, but are not limited to:
Space planning, 2 & 3d creation of design schemes with the use of SketchUp, (Photoshop & Illustrator skills are also a bonus) , obtaining samples, order management, running errands and the ability to take notes during design meetings with clients and contractors.
What we’d like to see:
• Completed at least 5 years of design school and/or design related work experience
• Strong self-motivation and detail oriented
• Mature outlook and skills to communicate at all levels with both clients, staff and contractors
• The ability to work within a team
• A 'can do' attitude with personality - we like to have a laugh!
We’re looking for a minimum of 32 hours per week. Salary is based on experience.
To apply for the position please send your résumé together with a cover letter to: .